Saturday, October 30, 2010

La Vida Frills: My Personal Dream Contest

A while ago, miss Dalin of La Vida Frills started a contest, called ‘My Personal Dream’. I simply couldn’t resist to enter, but as always I’ve been procrastinating like [insert not very ladylike word]! Luckily, the contest ends tomorrow, so I’m not too late yet! ^^

I am not able to use either Photoshop nor Polyvore (I’m such an idot with those things, that’s why you’ll never see pictures of me photoshopped), so I simply used old school Paint! I started working and made four coords (I could’ve made much more, it was so much fun) and in the end, like usual, I couldn’t choose which one I liked best! Eventually, I had to pick one. May I present to you: Minty Milky Strawberry Berry!
JSK, socks, bows, jewelry, wristcuffs and umbrella are from Angelic Pretty
Blouse, bag and Musical Note necklace are from Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes are from QutieLand

Why does this coord represent me?
I simply adore the Milky Berry JSK in mint. I love the combination of mint and red and decided to use those colours in the accessories. I chose to keep the strawberries in, because they’re one of my favorite fruits. I wanted an umbrella and a bag and was lucky enough to find two adorable combinations of red and white.I adore white blouses with short sleeves, especially a couple from Baby, so I added that too.
This was the last coord I made. I got a bit lazy, so I used full pictures instead of cutting them.

Anyway, since I like my other coords too, I decided to put them up too. Just so you can see them. ^^
Pretty Pink Circus Princess

Queen of the Milky Tea Party

Princess of the Roses

I think I should do this more often! Maybe a new series? 'Coord of the month' sounds pretty cool!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I wanted to let you know that you won my contest :) If you send me your info to drowell90@yahoo.com, I can send you your prizes!

    <3

    ReplyDelete