Saturday, December 04, 2010

International Lolita Day: '10 Winter Edition

Happy International Lolita Day everyone! ^^ I hope you all had a wonderful time! Don’t hesitate to tell me what you did, send a link or send pictures!

My day was not overly special, but I still had a wonderful time. ^^
I woke up at 8:30 am, my first words being: ‘Happy International Lolita Day!’ Outside it was snowing (maybe you’ve heard of the wintery weather in Western Europe?), but inside it was nice and warm. I made a bit more effort with my outfit than usual. I chose my favourite skirt, my second favourite skirt to put underneath it, warm black tights, a grey tanktop and a black vest and a big, black bow on my head. After cleaning up my room, I went to the local artschool for my rehearsal with the pianist for the performance on the 18th of December. While walking through the halls, I looked outside through one of the huge windows. Since the school is partially built above the water of a (fake) lake, you can look at the other side, but because of the snow, this wasn’t possible. The water was all frozen en covered in spots of white dust. It looked like a picture of a frozen ocean in a fairy tale book, it was so magical!

After the rehearsal, which went quite well, I walked back to the car. Because of the snow, everything was so quiet! For a moment, I felt like Red Riding Hood somehow (although my coat is black, and there were no forest or wolf XD).

At home, I made chocolate muffins, covered in pink hearts, balls and sparkly thingies. You can see them on the picture, naturally. I have some more pictures on my Flickr-account. The muffins were very sweet, but very nice! I spent the rest of the day doing homework, although the baking took me quite some time! I’m not a kitchen princess, so I am a bit slow.
I also watched the documentary LoliGirls, featuring two co-bloggers I sincerely love, for the first time. I’m considering to do a review about it later (although I’m not the first one, I noticed). I also watched Lolita In Translation, featuring another co-blogger I adore, for the third time.

Right now, I’m listening to my favourite music while eating a muffin. It’s getting late, so I should go to sleep in a moment.

I hope you all had a wonderful Lolita Day! ♥

I also really want to thank Reagan from Her Curious Elegance for her sweet Lolita Valentine. Thank you so much! I’m so touched..! Thank you! ♥

1 comment: