Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Lolita’s First Valentine


For quite some time now I check Loli Valentines every week. It’s really one of my favourite moments of the weekend: I love to see which girls (or guys) received an anonymous valentine from someone that admires them. I like to see what pictures were chosen and the added messages are often so incredibly sweet! I think every Lolita secretly hopes she’ll receive a valentine one day! Me included, of course. ^^ I’ve made several valentines for Lolitas I admire already, but this Saturday I received a valentine myself!

To be honest: I didn’t have such a great morning yesterday and I felt quite sad, until I saw someone had posted a valentine for me! I was so surprised and happy that I started to cry, really! The anonymous poster completely brightened up my day. I really hope the poster reads this, because I want to say: thank you so much! You have no idea how happy you made me! ♥

5 comments:

  1. I know you've had other Valentines before this, I've seen them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got one from you on your blog. =D
      But not on Loli Valentines, right? O_O I'm I starting to get crazy?

      Delete
  2. Awww I'm so happy you got one! You're so adorable! I hope you get plenty more : )

    ~ Kieli ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet. ^.^ Hope you get more Valentines.

    ReplyDelete