Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Casual Classic

A few months ago, I met my friend Catherine via the internet. She had commented on one of my Lolita pictures, because she recognised the bridge behind me. We happened to be living in the same city! We talked through Facebook and decided to meet up (out of Lolita by the way)! Of course we were both nervous: maybe we didn’t even like each other, but the opposite was true. We liked each other very much! We met again at Summer Darkness and two weeks later, Cat suggested to spend the afternoon together, so she came over to my house .
We had decided to both wear Lolita, but since it was very hot I decided to create a casual coord with a summery dress and blouse from my ‘normal’ wardrobe.
♠ Casual Classic ♠
My outfit rundown:
Headbow: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Blouse: H&M
Dress: offbrand
Accessories: Claire’s, Six, offbrand
Socks: H&M
Shoes: An*Tai*Na

The pose I did in the the upper picture is officially called the ‘Doll Pose’, copyright by me. XD I’m joking of course, but we gave it a name that day. ^^
Cat wore a lovely black coord with a card themed, handmade(!) skirt. We asked my mom to take some pictures of us and she agreed. ^^
Doesn’t Cat have beautiful hair? I’m so jealous! >o<
We decided to go downstairs, to take pictures in the garden. There, one of my dogs decided she wanted to model too. ^^
Catootje isn’t a very Loli-like model. ^^’ ♥
We had a lot of fun taking pictures, talking, eating the cupcakes and cakes we both baked and watching a movie. A week later we did something very fun together with another friend of Cat’s. I’ll write a post about that as soon as possible. Plus it’s Cat’s birthday very soon. I’m so excited to see what kind of things she has planned!
I hope you liked the pictures. Thank you for reading! ♥

9 comments:

  1. Your so adorable! I love your accessories. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look lovely, I like both outfits! And what a nice coincidence, that you two live in the same city :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yooouu!
      It was so cool! When she commented with 'I recognise the bridge behind you!' I was like 'Whut? O_O'
      Haha! XD

      Delete
  3. !! Wow! ;3; Your both so stuuunnning! ♥

    I gotta say, I really adore your casual cord. ♥_♥
    I especially like your headbow! Gaaah, so lovely. ♪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie! ♥

      O my God, you do? I feel really honoured! You're too sweet!

      Delete
  4. so cute! :D I love that you used a casual dress and made it lolita ^^ Catherines skirt is amazing *A*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much darling!
      ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
  5. Awww that's so awesome! It's fun to meet new people! And you girls both look so beautiful!
    Kieli~♥

    ReplyDelete