Sunday, January 13, 2013

New Year, New Layout

Now that I have fully settled into the new year, I thought it was time to start off fresh with a new layout! My dear friend Emilie created a wonderful new banner for my birthday, which inspired me to change to whole appearance of my blog. She then made me a couple of different versions of the banner and I finally settled with this one! Emilie is not only a wonderful artist, she is also an amazing Lolita! You can find her Tumblr here.
As you can see, I also added some pages to my blog! I had wanted to do that for quite some time and now I finally got to it. From now on you can easily find my Lolita outfits posts and travel posts, as they make up a majority of my posts.

I hope you like my new layout! ♥

4 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely layout, very fresh and I like the colors! Adorable header!! (。◕‿◕。)♥

    ReplyDelete