Monday, July 04, 2016

Lolita Wonderland’s Six Year Anniversary!

I finally posted my Under the Sea Tea Party post, way later then I had planned, when it suddenly hit me: it’s almost the 4th of July… For the Americans among us that has a very different meaning, but for me it means the birthday date of my blog! On July 4th 2010 I wrote my very first blog post, so that means this year my blog turns SIX YEARS OLD!

So today it is the 4th of July. Happy anniversary to Lolita Wonderland! Here are some beautiful cupcakes to celebrate. Aren’t they just amazing!? ♥

To anyone who reads this: thank you for doing so. I hope you enjoy my rambling once in a while. ^^ I love reading and answering your comments and everyone who has ever told me they enjoy reading my posts made me so incredibly happy. I have met multiple people who told me they enjoy my blog post and/or my videos in person, which made me incredibly happy. Thank you for coming up to me! It means a lot! ♫

To be honest: I don’t have much to say this year, other than a big thank you to my readers and viewers. Your sweet comments always make my day! ♥
Thank you for supporting Lolita Wonderland, my YouTube channel and me. You’re all awesome and I sincerely love you all~!

I have a ton of posts coming up: an Under the Sea haul post, a Summer Tales Boutique Tea Party, modelling at a convention and I am going to Paris in a couple of days! So there is much to look forward to! Unless you don’t enjoy that kind of posts. But then, what are you doing here anyway? ;P

Thank you all sooo much for reading!

Here’s to another year of Lolita Wonderland! ♥

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Lolita Wonderland!
    I enjoy reading this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so, so much~! ♥
      I am so happy to hear!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to your blog! It's unbelievable that it's been 6 years! *_* I have really enjoyed your posts throughout the years, and I hope you will continue to enjoy blogging and sharing your lovely adventures with us!❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! ♥ My blog and I are getting old hahaaa!
      Thank you so much for always commenting! Your comments always make me so happy. ;_; I hope you will continue to enjoy my posts! ♥

      Delete
    2. Wow six years!! It feels like yesterday. You know throughout all this year reading your blogs it feels like part of my life now. And I am really excited for the loads amount of posts that are waiting to explode!! :p and congratulations to lolita wonderland for completing beautiful journey of six years!! :* :* :* tasty cupcakes *-* :D

      Delete
    3. Your comments always make me so happy! You've been such a long time reader. Thank you for always being there! ♥

      Delete
  3. Congratulations, and hopefully many years to come ^^ I really enjoy reading your post and watching your videos, so please keep going, it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! That makes me so happy~!

      Delete